Monday 30 January 2012

31.01.11

start typing an article owing that I don't feel good. Frankly speaking, I'm lonely, very lonely. I miss the days I can talk to many many people rather than having no one. We were all once so close at that time. Right now, we're just strangers. I tried to chat with you, but the replies you gave me was probably never more than 3 words.

So I ask myself. What happened? Why did everything come to this step? Why did everyone just leave me at once at my weakest moment? I know I won't know the answer right away. I'll roughly get the answer in a few years since I see a lot and learn a lot from life.

Why is it so difficult? I don't need my life to be full of romance but someone who truly loves me. It seems so impossible.

I'm feeling down now due to the coming days of going back to school which makes me sad. I don't feel it's time already, another 5 months busy until the next vacation. I really need more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment