Wednesday 15 February 2012

little but true happiness

All right. This picture was taken in summer vacation after coming back to Taiwan for a while. We went shopping around Shinyi Area which is also known as Taipei Manhattan. I ask myself lots of times. What is happiness? When we were little, happiness seemed really simple, but as we've grown up, things are becoming complicating and we can hardly be satisfied. My opa and oma, they are always frugal but always try to give their lids the best things. They are probably my favourite partners to go shopping with. They are never stingy to buy things for their kids. We often go to really good restaurants when we are out together. Sometimes, we also go to a cafe for tea time. This picture was taken at Agnes b. cafe. It wasn't that good, anyway.
My oma, she likes to cook a lot. Even she's usually complaining about how cooking bothers her, but we all know she likes it anyway from the bottom of her heart. Today when we were eating together. I found that there was a lot of carrots left on the vegetable plate. Yep, only few of us like carrots. Then she ate almost half of them but didn't eat other vegetables which wasn't so much left. In my opinion, I don't think she likes them. I think she just didn't want to waste the food. And she always cares about how the dishes taste, smell and look. She wanted people who came back home later wouldn't see the so many red carrots on the plate. Also, she hardly buys lunch. Instead, she heat up the leftovers all the time for her own lunch but always buys us fresh lunch boxes for us. It's no wonder that they have a lot of money. Sometimes, I really want to tell them. Just use your money at leisure. It's not your obligation to leave your money for us. Do it for your own good. I know they'll never never do that. As I grow up, I start to know how their consideration is. They are all doing everything for their kids. How great they are!
I'm writing this article since I've found them becoming old recently. Everyone is becoming old at every single moment. It's just a famous singer, Fei Fei Fung,died recently at the aga of 60. I'm so scared. I know I'll once lose them, but I just want them to live longer and longer to see my success to let my children see that they have such great and cool grandgrandparents. I'm really proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment