Wednesday 23 March 2011

Anfangen

However, because of this and that I started a new blog with the first article in English. I hope this time I'll last it longer and make it more interesting.
So this is my 7th month in Germany. I can't imagine I'm going home in 94 days. It sounds scary to me. I don't really know how to handle the days back to my hometown, Taipei. It means a lot of homework, tests, and staying up for the school stuffs. I'm not able to face that kind of reality right now. I still want to dream a little bit more. Therefore, I've decided since now, I'm going to enjoy my life every day without thinking how the others see me. I've walked through the processes from the very first, in the middle, and I think the Europe tour during the Easter holidays will be a good start for my last part of exchange year. Whenever I'm thinking about such things, I've gotten such a complicating mood in my mind. On the one hand, I couldn't wake up from my fond dream. On the other hand, I'm fed up with having no friends in my class. I couldn't find any reasons to go to school. I go to school despite understanding nothing. Sometimes I ask myself what the fuck I am doing now at school. I'm tired of being alone or standing with my classmates during the break but saying nothing. As I always think, I'm not supposed to be alone, but my classmates don't seem to understand it. I mean if I was in my country, I could also talk to everyone and it'd be easier to find a topic to talk with the others. Unfortunately I'm not. I can easily consider the time at school is the darkest period during the exchange. 7 months already passed. I'm still worrying about the same thing as the first month. I'm still afraid of having no friends at school. I feel so weak. It's the first time I feel like a fool that couldn't do anything to against it. I wanted to defeat, but I had no strength. 
Therefore, all of my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait to see you all again. I can't wait to have common topics, laugh and make joke with each other! Anyway, the first thing I'll need to do after landing Taiwan is to EAT! I'm dying to eat Taiwanese snacks. I feel I could eat everything in Taiwan everywhere! SISTERS, LET'S GO.





love you all, always with full of my love

No comments:

Post a Comment