Friday 25 March 2011

Frei-Tag

So it's Friday today. Usually, I should be excited about the weekend. Today, I don't really feel that happy. One of the reason is because some stupid things happened. So tomorrow evening is Paddy's birthday party in Bensheim. He's simply kind of a good friend from me and Ju. I'm actually willing to go there, now it only seems impossible, so I choose to face the fact right now. The thing is like that. My counselor invited me to join the orchestra of  Donnersberg-Kreis. I hate that when I can't say NO... because someone's always doing some stupid things behind me. I couldn't do anything to stop it due to the BITCH. However, they are also too nice so that I couldn't easily say NO. That really sucks. In my opinion, people shouldn't be mean but being too nice or kind is also a wrong thing. It's not when you're all the time doing the right thing, then you're right. You also have to look after the situation to make a proper decision of everything, just like a kind lie.
So, today's quite okay. As usual, I went home from school at 13:00. The weather today is quite good with the sun and light wind, so we had the first outside lunch today! It was awesome. I miss it so much. After lunch, we still sat outside ate ice cream with the warm sun is the best thing you can do in summer! The stairs from the main entrance seem to be the best place to enjoy the sun when the weather's awesome. We went horse riding with Elena(my host sister in the afternoon). The horse riding I mean is she still need to hold a rope for me, but it wasn't like when we were small the coach always had to stand right beside the horse. Instead of it, she can stand in the middle with a long rope along the horse. It's always been a wish for me to go horse riding! Remember when I was perhaps a 2nd grader, I was once by my aunt in Taichung. They had promised me that we're going to the horse training place. Unfortunately, my eyebrow injured be a scooter and was bloody. After that, a doctor sew the wound with perhaps 4 stitches for me... I'm not sure. I can't remember anymore The incident was actually because I was playing with my friend. We were riding the scooters. I've always wanted to be the first one and wanted to be faster, so it just happened. Therefore, all the adults asked me not to go to the horse training place then because of the wound. It could easily be infected. I remember I was sooooo stubborn. There was only I had to go in my mind. At last, I still went there. However, I've got this chance now from this family. I feel grateful. I know I may not be able to continue it in Taiwan. It's expensive like fuck in Taiwan and is considered as a royal sport. It's so stupid. No sports should be royal. I'm for that everyone has the right to try different kinds of sports and choose one that fits ourselves. The horse Snoopy was anyhow a little bit uncontrolled today. It was all pretty good at first. Then he started running so fast mentally until Elena couldn't hold him anymore. I reacted calm. In reality, I was so scared and so afraid of falling down of him. Anyway, if you are just so scared, it doesn't help anything. I hold it tight and let him run. He ran so fast. Elena seemed a little bit shocked and nervous. She shouted  "Hold the rope tight with his hair!"  Once I was about to fall from him. Luckily, he stopped... God saved my life. However, I wasn't really shocked but found it coooool because Snoopy doesn't run that fast normally. I feel lucky I experienced it and it was quite cool and fresh for me! I really like horse riding. At least now I like it very much. Thanks for Elena's one on one horse riding courses. Love you :)
Tonight I'm going to the disco with Elena and some of friends! It's going to be fun!!! I feel so good to have host sisters that we can always exchange clothes, shoes, or associations. I love that kind of feeling! And tomorrow I should face the reality to go to the orchestra as everyone expects me to do.

18:35 in the dining room

No comments:

Post a Comment