Sunday 27 March 2011

Time differences from Taiwan and Germany finally remain only 6 hours

As usual, I want to keep my blog working every day. On any account, I was too tiered to do it yesterday. The orchestra started at 9:00 in the morning and ended at 18:00. I was totally exhausted after it. The other reason is also that it has been such a long time I don't really practice flute. I actually think I've never played the instrument for such a long time in 1 day. Most of the songs are tiring, but I feel good to play again in the orchestra.
On Friday night I went to the disco with my host sister, her boyfriend, and some of her friends, my first time to a disco. It was quite good with a little bit alcohol but not too much. The security in a German disco is kind of strict in my mind. At first you need your ID so that they can keep it till the end you leave, then you got a stamp on your hand to make the difference from 16-year-old people and 18-year-old people. (In Germany, you can only drink beer and wine when you're 16. Until you're 18, you can drink the rest of the alcohol and buy cigarette.). They'll also take a picture of you .At last, you get a card that you pay all the things with it and then pay in the end with cash. They waiters can also get to know how old you are with the card. Friday night was a special night "car night". You have to pay 10 euros to get in and if you get in with a toy car then you get 10 euros extra for those drinks. One point I didn't feel really good on Friday night is that we didn't really meet a lot of people we knew, so it was not that fun. However, it was still fresh for me.
Today I still went to the orchestra as everyone expected me to do. I was happy it wasn't so long today. The practice today was from 9:00 till 13:00. It was still good, but I need to practice alone. I wasn't that good in those songs. All the people who play the flute need to play the piccolo in one of the songs. It was the first time I played piccolo. Anyway, It wasn't that difficult as I had imagined:)  We're going to hold a concert next Saturday. It's going to be a good weekend with both changing family and the coming concert!
As usual, Sammy my host brother and Lea my another host sister come back again today (They are the children from my host father. They live one week here and one week with their mum.) As soon as Sammy was here, he came to me and told me "It's your last weekend with us, we have to do something special together!" You can't imagine why it was special to hear that. The reason is that we're all the time arguing and fighting. Of course it's always for fun, but I was still touched when he said it! He's so sweat!!! And he told my host parents that we should go to the restaurant this week before changing family to celebrate it. I really feel well in this family. I LOVE THEM!
A weekend passed again and it's the cruel reality again... I hate to go to school.

One lucky thing is the time differences between Taiwan and Germany are less 1 hour, so it remains 6 hours now! It should be 9:00 now. However, I'm tired, so I'm going to bed right now!!!
Starting packing again is tiring.....


in my bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment