Tuesday 29 March 2011

a day with the sun gives people motivation

Kind of not in the mood. Well... I hate the customs. If you're talking to some people every day, only one day without. It can let you want to die.
Ju slept here yesterday. Today in the morning I wanted to kill her.The reason is simple because she didn't need to go to school as early as me. I'm jealous. I needed to go to school so early and she just needed to lie on the bed... It's so unfair.
As usual, 2 sport lessons still suck. Since I'm in Europe, I've realized how bad I am in sport lessons here... How bad our sport education is. I'm kind of the girl that everyone can laugh at. Thank you, Taiwanese education. You let me know a lot of ways to get good grades but nothing really about music, art or sport. It's difficult to imagine how stupid it is. Tomorrow is kind of the sport day at school and we all need to do gymnasium kind of in the front of every pupil. I don't know how to face it, definitely not.
The school was until 13:00. On the way Ju and I went home she told me that nobody's not at home at noon, so I decided for the occasion to go to Winnweiler. I need to go there anyhow for my piano course.We had a good afternoon together with the shining sun. Like always, we talked a lot. And we had light lunch! I love the tomatoes with kind of sauce with grape vinegar. And I love the olive oil there! In the afternoon there was a surprising visit, Sarah Steinbach. She's so interesting and funny. We talked about Adrian. I really couldn't stop laughing when we were talking about him... We there really had a nice talk together. She has kind of magic that she can put everything in a funny way! In the evening, we ate with Johanna and Joachim together... At 18:00 Ju and I walked together to Frau Baecker. I didn't really practice any piano this week. I think she was shocked because of my bad job. However, I'll try to do it this week. Well... I hope so.

It's such a mess. I mean this article. Whatever, it is like that... Ich habe keine Lust....

No comments:

Post a Comment