Thursday 24 March 2011

Heute

Okay, that's cool. It's the second day I have my blog. I'm proud of myself that I continue doing it. It's a simple day at school like every day, don't really understand something. We got our English vocabulary and plural test back. I got 1-. It was okay for me even though I know I made some stupid mistakes. We''ve been learning Katagana in Japanese for couple months. It makes people confusing. I don't understand why Japanese need such many different kinds of alphabets. I mean like English ABC etw. are already enough for people to communicate.In Japanese people need to learn three kinds Katagana, Hiragana and Kanji. Oh my god... The grammar is totally not difficult at all, but the symbols really suck. However, we've got today the last 2 hours free. Two maths disappeared from the time table. A day without maths is anyhow wonderful. I've been sleepy and tired the whole day. I think using computer before sleeping is unhealthy and it makes people sleepless like me. I  couldn't sleep last night. It was so annoying. I hate that.
After school I went to Winnweiler where Ju lives for the German course with Frau Schönaur-Gregg. As usual, It was good with the homemade pizza. I only don't feel really good that Ju always gets full of plans from Rotary. I never get really kind of chance have appointments with mine. I don't really feel that well with my Rotary club these days. I mean if you all have no moods to host an exchange students, than don't start it. You all understand it's unfair for me. My club seems too commercial. I have the feeling that they don't want to talk to a 16-year-old girl because then they get no business. Such a pity... I'm sure they're clear in their mind, so after this year they can easily tell the whole world we cooperate with district to make youth exchange programme. I mean SO WHAT. You're doing the surface. You are only officially my sponsored club. I am considered as a good. I'm only the deal with money. How stupid it is! I can't imagine it anymore.
It's my last weekend in Weierhof. We're changing family on 02.04.11. It seems so fast, all the things! I can't imagine I'm going to school by fucking bus that is always late again. I DON'T WANT!!! I can't go home whenever I want. That really sucks... Everything will need to be changed again... Ahhhhh... I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment