Friday 8 April 2011

08.04.11

Today wasn't really an impressing day. Ju invited to go with her, Paddy, Martin and Erick to Mannheim. However, I refused it because I innocently considered Leohard had his riding course today. Actually, he didn't. I changed my mind to go to Mannheim with them, but you know... it was already too late. It was still a good afternoon with STRAWBERRIES. I always feel like the happiest girl in the world when I eat strawberries. It's really one of my favourite fruits. Elisabeth bought some. It was a comfortable afternoon with the shining sun. Vicki and I sat outside and ate strawberries!!! Three boxes of strawberries belonged to us two!!! Later on we watched TV together.... It was about... well... kind of stupid friendship. The girl trusts her best friend too much. And actually, her best friend is a bitch that even slept her boyfriend. There's actually the same kind of the bitches everywhere. We went to Kaiserslautern in the evening. I didn't buy anything. I need to save for my Europe tour. mmpp, I love you!!! We went home and I cooked for the family, fried rice with eggs, pork and vegetables. Elisabeth had already frozen cooked Asian vegetables, so it wasn't difficult at all. I'm glad they like it. We made kind of a funny video when I was cooking until Leohard asked to eat...

I talked with CCAANNDDYY today. It was awesome. It has been such a long time I didn't talk with the friends before becase of the time difference that we don't really have a lot of time to talk. I feel super good these days, so I don't really want the contact with Taiwan.

Can't imagine Europe tour is right next week... HEY... I'M COMING

2 comments:

  1. what??
    You don't really want the contact with Taiwan?
    I need to tell you about what happened last Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... with you, perhaps...
    you know the moment I want to contact my country is when I feel bad, helpless or disappointed. But I'll love to talk with you whenever you need. love from Rome! By the way, I already read your new blog, so I guess I know what happened. CHEER UP. wait for me because it's simply difficult to tell when I'll have Internet and when not. However, I'll try to contact you

    ReplyDelete