Thursday 7 April 2011

What I want to say is only there's always someday people will be old

The title of this article comes from the way by bus home today. I went home by bus today as everyday. Well... except I missed the bus today, there was nothing more special than everyday. It was definitely not my fault, also it was not the first time to see how the busses are here.  Anyway, I took the bus at 17:00 today. This bus takes about 50 minutes to go home. Usually, I need 20 minutes to go home. We live here in the countryside, therefore there's definitely some one-way roads that can only contain one car. Not like in Taiwan, almost every road should be able to contain 2 ways. Today on the way we passed the narrow path there was an old man with his wheelchair. The way was totally too tiny that the bus needed to stop to drive slowly because of him. The bus driver was likely shouting some bad words in the bus to tell that the old people with the wheelchair shouldn't be alone there for a walk. When we passed carefully next to the old man, the man even raised his hand for forgiveness. I felt some ashamed for the bus driver. In the moment I wanted to tell him Sir, be careful, be more sympathetic you know you'll be old too someday. I don't really like the youth these days. I'm also a part of them, but sometimes I really feel ashamed for our impoliteness. How can we be so unkind? I mean we don't need to be super nice. That only looked fake. At least, we need to learn to respect more. Every period is the way of life everyone goes.

Well... it's so warm these days.... sometimes I think it's too warm. I don't want to get suntan. I don't want to look brown.

Herr Rossy offered to drive me home today if the bus didn't come. Well... his impression in my mind changed a lot. Actually, he wasn't that boring and unkind.

My cellphone is kind of weird. I couldn't get the messages the others sent to me... I don't like that...

Friday.... only 5 hours and then weekend ... I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment