Sunday 10 April 2011

Wochende ist immer schneller als ich dachte

Well... so another weekend is gone. I have to think again what special things I did. Saturday was a busy day for the family because of the confirmation of a good friend's son. They invited us for the lunch and then tea time. We went to the place and helped on Saturday morning. Elisabeth had to bake a lot for them. I spoke with mm in the afternoon with non patience. I don't know how to describe it. I am already 16. And she was still talking to me as if I was a baby. I was so unhappy and angry. She wasn't considerate at all. I don't really speak that good Chinese now simply because that I don't use it right now. Can you imagine how it is after a long time to speak a completely different language? MM was like... are you busy in the moment or what??? HELLO... I didn't do anything except speaking with her. I hate that... She said  I only wanted to say the thing I wanted without listening to her. Oh... it's difficult to tell how angry I was... Today was the confirmation, church in the morning, lunch together, tea time. That was planned,but they had too much to speak. There was even dinner. The meals were very good as buffet. I was so full. And after the whole day, I'm exactly exhausted right now. I didn't sleep well last night... Well... I don't know why, but I wanted to play sudoku so much.. I thought I couldn't sleep without playing it. At first, I needed to find a pencil because my school bag was downstairs and I was lazy. I was looking for a pencil for like 20 minutes or more... I found it, and then I couldn't find sudoku... I didn't want to give up even though I was so tired. I needed again about 20 minutes to find it. I was so...... I think it's always more difficult to get up with the alarm clock than get up naturally.

A weekend passed again... the thing I want to declare. I don't like you at all... the only thing I miss is only the way you talk. I don't need a boyfriend. I need someone who can talk to me like you, you and you. Of course I can talk to a very good female friend, but I know it will never be the same. Girls still need a guy. well, a good one. hmm... A boyfriend only gives the girl unsafety. SO IS IT.

HELLO, SCHOOL DAYS.

1 comment: