Monday 4 April 2011

Familie Wechseln

It has been kind of the long time again that I start to work on my blog. It was however not all my fault, just my computer couldn't search the cable of the Internet last 2 days. It was such a mess. After changing the family, you had no INTERNET... kind of a big trouble. So now I'm starting to tell my life these days.

On Friday was officially the last day that I stayed in Galles'. I wasn't that sad. I think it's because 3 months weren't that long. I was close to them, but there's really no need to cry or feel sad. Ju lives there right now, so it's  anyhow easier for me to visit them.  Sammi gave me a sweet letter! He's really so sweet but sometimes annoying. That's true. On Friday evening, Elena went to her friend's birthday party, Simone, Ortwin and I went to the movie in Eisenberg together. We watched Hall Pass. The film told a story of marriage that the couple were already fed up with each other, so the wives gave their husbands one week break from the marriage. They didn't live at home for the whole week and the husbands could do whatever they wanted. It was a funny comedy but not for the family to watch together. Ortwin chose the film and it was actually embarrassing for us three to watch together. And it was the first time to be in an empty cinema with only us three. It was already a cool experience!

On Saturday morning Juliette came to replace my position. hahaha! It's a joke. well... no one can be replaced in the others' mind. We had breakfast together and later Simone drove us together to Frau Schoenaur-Gregg and then Langmeil. I've started my life in Langmeil officially. It's still quite good till now. Sometimes they're too quite, too silent... silent enough to let people scared, but not when all the kids are here. They've really got a lot of relatives. When the kids are all here. it's always full of energies. I like that.  They (Elisabeth, Vicki, Leohard, Conilia and Jonas) went to the orchestra concert in Alsenz. It was good and cool even though the songs were difficult. I picked the piccolo again too late.... I hate that. We arrived home at about 22:00. We cooked some french fries, nuggets and bbq wings to eat... We were starving! I've got the feeling I'll get very fat with the family... OH MY GOD...

On Sunday, I gave a little girl flute course. She has learned it for less than 2 months... It's difficult. I mean, if you can't play the tone well, you won't have the motivation to practice because it sounds stupid and ugly. I went once through the process too. I know how it is.

Again Monday, a weekend almost completely without the Internet... I don't really miss you...

Tomorrow if I get more time, I'll type some bitches down. Well... some bitches pissed me off...

gooooooooooooooodbye

Again Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment