Tuesday 5 April 2011

so I lost people gradually

I'm sure these days at least 3 days I won't really be in a good mood. I'm kind of frustrated. Why is it so difficult? Why should you care? The question sounded so easy but deep. Well... fuck you... it's the first thing I wanted to say. And you are really a BITCH. What am I supposed to be in your eyes? A bitch that you can come and go away without saying a word? Like I said, the one who falls in love at first is the loser. You all made me understand it... Thank you! I don't want to admit I lost the love game. It wasn't like that. I didn't even want to look at you. You know why our relationship was like that. It was really because I had been all the time too lonely. It seems I'm not the kind of girl that can life without a guy or guys around me. I really really don't want to admit that... but that's kind of the fact. I feel weak when I am without a guy talk like you and whom I can speak to. Why is it so difficult? You know sometimes I wanted to give you everything you wanted, but I was so afraid that you would leave me if you got everything. Well... you and you and you ... you are all moving out of my life. Who can I believe now? I'm still standing there like a fool. I'm like the kind of girl that loses the love game easily... I couldn't afford it right now. It'll be better after someday. To love is the thing you can't force people to do. It is like that... You'd better face the reality before you wake up again from your fond dream.

forget the bitch... and dream again! cheer up...

1 comment: